Quail Park West Seattle
Call (206) 633-2273
BRILLIANT Memory Care in West Seattle.
Discover the Difference of Quail Park Memory Care Residences of West Seattle.
Quail Park Memory Care Residences of West Seattle is part of a great family of Memory Care Communities that are enriching and peaceful retreats. There are good reasons our residents and their families choose Quail Park to call “home.” Our caring and personalized support for the health and well-being of our residents guides us each day. Every detail has been thoughtfully planned as “Simply the Best” for Memory Care in West Seattle.
Honoring the Past. Supporting the Future.
- Three identical floors of meticulous and thoughtful Memory Care Settings
- Conveniently located near the West Seattle Junction at 4515 41st Ave SW, between SW Oregon St and SW Alaska St., and around the corner from QFC and Petco.
- Each section of the community provides beautifully landscaped outdoor activity areas
- Memory Nourishing specific meals and snacks to best support brain health and wellness
- Individualized Life Engagement Programming with purpose to nurture joyful socialization
- Multi-Use technology programs through It’s Never too Late (IN2L) for all Residents
- Therapeutic Eldergrow Gardens for all Resident’s to enjoy
- Virtual Reality Programs provided by Home Again, a non-profit which seeks to help those living with Dementia find active engagement in familiar locations to them
- Therapy dogs and cats available for four-legged comfort and calming sensory activity
We invite you to visit our lovely community and see for yourself why it’s….Simply the Best for BRILLIANT Senior Living.
Visit Us In West Seattle, just blocks from the Junction on 41st Ave SW, between Alaskan Way SW and Oregon St SW.
PROUD MEMBERS OF