Discover the Difference of Quail Park Memory Care Residences of West Seattle.
Memory Care. Dignified.
Quail Park Memory Care Residences of West Seattle is part of a great family of Memory Care Communities that are enriching and peaceful retreats. There are good reasons our residents and their families choose Quail Park to call “home.” Our caring and personalized support for the health and well-being of our residents guides us each day. Every detail has been thoughtfully planned as “The Only Place to Be” for Memory Care in West Seattle.
- 48 rooms for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents with a capacity to hold 66 residents
- Three self-sustained floors
- Centrally located common space on each floor
- Some of the amenities will include a dining area, sitting lounge, theater, activity space, small outdoor patio, water features, putting green, distinct “neighborhoods” reflecting the West Seattle heritage and city and much more.
- Community is on a half-acre site
- More than 46,000 sq. ft.
Visit Us In West Seattle, just blocks from the Junction on 41st Ave SW, between Alaskan Way SW and Oregon St SW.