Quail Park of West Seattle broke ground in July 2016 and will open its doors in the Fall of 2017. The community is more than 20,000 sf. and will have 48 rooms for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents with a capacity to hold 66 residents.
With three self-sustaining floors on almost a half-acre site, Quail Park of West Seattle will have centrally-located common areas on each floor. Some of the amenities will include a dining area, sitting lounge, theater, activity space, outdoor patio, water fixtures, putting green, distinct and exclusive “neighborhoods” reflecting the West Seattle heritage with specific historic markers and items.
We design each day within our Quail Park communities to be full of purposeful and meaningful activities that are familiar and comforting for the residents. The personal information learned through our “Tribute” Program will help us craft and design an activity plan for each resident’s individual needs such as cooking classes, gardening, exercise, games and pet therapy. Quail Park Memory Care Residences’ goal is to support each resident to be the very best they can be and live the fullest spectrum of life, whatever their stage of dementia. As a resident progresses through dementia, we assist the family in understanding and coping with all the changes and challenges their loved ones encounter. We support the residents’ families to ensure the resident has a dignified and comfortable quality of life.
Quail Park Memory Care Residences offers:
- 24-hour on-site licensed nursing supervision
- Secured yet inviting and homelike environment
- Family Style Dining – With all day options
- Creative and fun life engagement program
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care Trained Team Members
- Licensed nurses
- Residential, Therapeutic pets
- Family caregiver support group
- Optimal staff to resident ratio
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- Walking path, and gardening area
- Life “Tribute” boxes, and Opportunity to create your loved one’s Tribute Board
- Short-term/Respite Care – Space allowing
- Peace of mind
- Home-like suites
- Sensory Stimulation Programs
- Hospice services
Simply Your Best Choice for Memory Care…