Graciously providing Memory Care with loving compassion.
Quail Park Memory Care Residences of West Seattle is part of a great family of Memory Care Communities that are enriching and peaceful retreats. There are good reasons our residents and their families choose Quail Park to call “home.” Our caring and personalized support for the health and well-being of our residents guides us each day. This kind of care will soon be available in beautiful Seattle, Washington.
- 48 rooms for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents with a capacity to hold 66 residents
- Three self-sustained floors
- Centrally located common space on each floor
- Some of the amenities will include a dining area, sitting lounge, theater, activity space, small outdoor patio, water features, putting green, distinct “neighborhoods” reflecting the West Seattle heritage and city and much more.
- Community is on a half-acre site
- More than 46,000 sq. ft.